Monday, July 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Stars~n~Stripes


Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Stars-n-Stripes!

What inspired you to make this 4th of July Design?
It has been a while since I did a 4th of July outfit.. I think we needed an updated one.

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
Deciding on the overall look of the outfit.. our other outfit is more playful so I decided to go more sexy with this one.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to design?
the hat and shoes were fun.. fun seems to equal easy.. or vice versa lol

What made you decide to sell the ears and tails for the 4th set separately?
I updated the scripts in the previous version of the tails and because I wanted a non-neko specific version this time around.. I thought some might like the tail without having to buy a whole new outfit.

What made you decide to add a hair style to this look?
Just for fun.

Any plans to make other outfits themed on national holidays in America or other countries? (Canada Day, Mother's Day, etc)
I have really thought about it... I just wonder where to stop once I start... There are so many nations and as an American myself I'm not sure I could do them justice. I honestly don't look at design as simply throwing colors onto clothing... I put a lot of thought into what I do.

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
Have a great holiday all! And to those who celebrate their own independence in other countries- have a blessed and safe holiday also.

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
I have a few in the works... I'm thinking summer

No comments:

Post a Comment