Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Rose Fairy


Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Rose Fairy!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
It was for a recent fashion show with a 'summer' theme. I thought a bit about summer and roses came to mind and I felt I just needed to do a new fairy outfit

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
It was all quite easy for me, I can't complain about one part. Making the textures is a bit time consuming but still fun.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to design?
The wings.. I had fun making the textures and getting them together

What inspired you to use roses as the theme for the outfit?
I think there is something both elegant and summery about roses

This outfit was made for The Fashion Files - Summer 2011 Fashion Show, did it create more of a challenge than a normal release? Did you see the show?
No, it actually didn't make it more difficult. The outfits came together quite easily for me.

So many fae! Ever thought of adding a Fairy Garden to the store?
Perhaps.. there will be more to come I'm sure...

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I think it is good year round and the wings could be used with a red gown and look stunning

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
More roses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment