Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Harlequin Bunneh

 

Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Harlequin Bunneh!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
I wanted to do something fun and different for Easter, Also something that could be worn, maybe as a wild outfit after the holiday.

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
Getting the print to line up in photoshop! Grrr lol

What was the easiest part of the outfit to design?
Deciding on the overall look of the outfit, I knew I wanted it to be a little different, wild and fun.

How do you compare this years Easter style to the one you made last year?
Last years was very traditional, sweet Easter dress style. I wanted to give customers something totally different.

Do you plan to do any other harlequin style outfits in the future?
I may yes, who knows what might strike me.

Why did you decide to go flopped ears rather than upward pointing ears?
I like that they are different, not something on most of the costumes I see in SL, plus there is an extra sweetness I think to floppy ears.

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I think after the holiday this could be a really fun part of anyone's wardrobe... I see it with a little goth tophat, torn stockings and granny boots with a silly umbrella or maybe part of an Alice in wonderland outfit.

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
I think I'll do a little for the guys and then take a breath and think "What do us kitties need?"

No comments:

Post a Comment