Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Sekushii Bunneh



Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Sekushii Bunneh!


What inspired you to create this latest design?
I wanted to play with another Easter design, but something that could be worn outside the holiday, something a little darker and more exotic.

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?

Making the right textures to get an Asian look but still keep it light enough to pull off as a bunny outfit

What was the easiest part of the outfit to design?
Since I used the same pieces, essentially, from the Harlequin Bunneh, I didn't need to totally rebuild anything. I think I managed to get a totally different look with the same pieces. This made it a little easier.

Why did you decide to make Sekushii Bunneh as well as Harlequin Bunneh?

I actually intended on a few different choices, but RL got in the way :(

What thought went into designing the male version of Sekushii Bunneh?
My biggest concern was making something that guys could wear outside of the holiday. I think It is hot without the ears and nose, neko guys can buy it now, or in June or September and it will still be wearable.

Your Easter outfits weren't pastel this year, how come?
I really wanted to try to get away from the 'Playboy bunny' look and the pastel bunny look that is so prevalent. I just wanted to do something different and fun.

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I hope that I'll see these outfits around in a couple of months, that will show me I suceeded in making something usable throughout the year.

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
I'm working on some more requests and I am also feeling like going back to my 'sexy' roots... will see what comes of it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment