Thursday, February 10, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Metro


Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Metro!

What inspired you to create this latest design?

I know we are always looking for something new and interesting to wear. I try to keep my designs fresh and come up with a new concept each time. I wanted to try to work with a poncho idea but manage to keep it sexy and a little edgy... I try to challenge myself with each new design.

How did you decide on a name for this current look?

Coming up with a name can be challenging. I was doing a little visualization.. where did I see myself wearing a design like this? I imagined a night time city scape- Metro clicked right away.

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?

My original 'vision' was quite different from how the outfit came out. This often happens. The challenge is to go in the direction the outfit takes me to the best creative outcome.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to deisgn?

The poncho. It was a lot of fun to create so that made it easy

How did you choose the colors for your latest design?

Black was a must. I imagined other colors that would be dark, and a little dramatic. I decided to throw in white for a little added fun

Where do you envision someone wearing this outfit? (ie, club, fashion show, date, etc)

Running around the city with friends, getting into a little mischief

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?

This outfit is a little different than some I have done in the past and it will be a versatile addition to your LoveCats Wardrobe. I love that many of my outfits can be mixed and matched with others to create really unique looks!

Any hints to your next amazing creation?

My new skins have inspired me to imagine feral kitties, something wild and tribal. I'll be working on some outfits toward that theme. I also have some men's items in the works and they will be coming out very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment