Saturday, April 2, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Eternal


Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Eternal!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
This outfit is one that started out with one idea and turned into something totally different. Sometimes they take on a life of their own, as odd as that sounds.

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
Getting the overall "look" to work despite the fact that it was so different from what I originally envisioned.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to deisgn?
The jewelery, I love to make jewelry. In real life too :)

How did you decide on the colors for Eternal?
I thought to keep it simple, red and black and rather than white, I went with silver. I think that is my favorite.

Which one of your skins do you think would go best with Eternal?
I think the grey kitten skin would be really pretty with any of the colors.

Is Eternal a sign for kittens expect more sexy looks in the future?
I try to always keep it sexy, I often play with whimsy as well, combining the two. Yes I would like to do more sexy and elegant designs. My tastes vary so much, I believe that is true with most women. I think one of the beautiful things in SL is we are able to 'reinvent' ourselves daily and when I design, I keep this in mind. I love to be able to have a different look each day and each day get a "wow" response. I'll keep putting out a variety of designs so we can all enjoy that "wow"

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I think the detailed prim work and jewelry are such a wonderful part of this outfit. Unfortunately on a flat board in a shop.. the details are lost. I think it is one of the many designs that needs to be seen up close and in person. So please be sure to come by the shop to see it modeled.

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
I often work on a few things at once. Right now I am working on 3 different outfits, I'm not sure yet which will come out on top ;) I get so many requests for particular items or themes. I'm working right now to get a few of them out there. So if you have been asking for something... you might see it soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment