Saturday, March 19, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Limerick



Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design;  Limerick!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
Why, St. Patty's day, of course. Plus I had a lot of requests for more holiday oufits similar to the XOXO and Bubbly outfit- I try to fill requests when possible!

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
Picking out the right shade of green lol

Before you made Patty for St. Patrick's day, what were your goals this year for the themed outfit to make it different?
Patty was 'cute' and leprechan-ish.. I wanted to do something just flat out sexy this year.

What were your ideas when creating a male version? Inspiration?
I tried to make it match the female's version but still a little 'cool' I know how much couples like to match so I try really hard to keep them similar.

So if people drink green beer for St. Paddy's day do nekos drink green milk?
I think I'll take the beer.... unless it is milk and mint baileys... then we can talk.

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday outfits!

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
I'm glad to have a little lull between holidays... I am still on a fantasy kick... so expect the unexpected.....

No comments:

Post a Comment