Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Mystik



Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Mystik!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
I was thinking back to my goth club days and pulling inspiration from some of the things we wore then. A tutu, fairy wings and big stompy boots were club standards. It was a little nostalgia for me, and a way to bring part of my rl here to sl in a fun way for others to enjoy.

How do you decide on the name?
Well, I wanted to make it kitty friendly. "Goth-Kitty-Fairy" how do you combine those into a simple sweet name? I tried to step back and look at it overall, there was something mystical about it to me... so Mystik!

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
This came together very easily for me, I can't say anything was difficult.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to design?

The rose and barbed wire jewelry, I had too much fun with those.

You have many fairy-like styles, any other mythical creatures that you think would make good outfits?
I have some thoughts for some other mythical creatures, yes.... I don't want to spoil secrets yet though.

If you had one magical power or spell, what would it do?

Only one? :( Hmm... bring people love

Which one of your skins do you think would go best with Mystik?
 I think the grey kitten skin would go well with it, also the silver tabby, or white tabby.

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I really adore this one, I think it is one I will wear frequently. I hope you like it too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment