Sunday, March 27, 2011

LoveCats Top Model - Megan Moonshadow

 

What does it take to be a LoveCats model? It takes hard work, dedication, loyalty and of course a great and positive attitude. What does it take to be a top model? To go above and beyond the call of duty. On time, pick up extra shifts, great customer service and  an over all beautiful personality.

We focus our attention at a new kitty this time, a hard working model who has been with us for awhile. You've probably seen her in the shop and now here is your chance to get to know Megan Moonshadow a bit more. For her stellar performance in February and beyond, here is her time to shine!


 

How long have you been working for LoveCats?
Since September 2010. :)

What shift do you usually work?
Thursday 8pm-11pm, Saturday 11am-2pm & Sunday 11am-2pm. :)

Why do you enjoy working at LoveCats?
Well, I have so many reasons to <3 LoveCats. Neko is my thing on SL, so when I was looking for a job, this was my very 1st option. Lovecat Thei makes the best neko stuff in the whole SL. She really is a designe genious. So, when I came to the store for the 1st time, I feel in love with ALL the outfits & stuff (I want to get them all btw). And of course, coz LoveCats kitties are the best! Always happy, cool, funny, sweet & smexy. RAWR! :)

Do you have any other modeling experience?
No I don’t. LoveCats is my very 1st job at all in SL. But I had always <3 fashion & help people with their shopping, so I think that’s why I has been a fast learner in the modeling area. :)

Do you have any friends/family who also work at LoveCats?
All LoveCats Staff are friends & family to me! :)

What is the name of your favorite LC outfit and what draws you to it?
OMG! That’s a hard one! I have so many favs! But I gotta say that I <3 LoveCats BLACK outfits, like the smexys “Metro Black” & "Mystic", & the oldies but fabulous "Luna" & "Cherry Black". I also like the colorful ones like the awesome “Rainbow Kitteh” or the complete “Desire” Collection. What draws me to them? My passion for fashion! :)


What do you on SL when not at LoveCats?
I spend the most of my SL time at LoveCats, coz I don’t have so much time to spend on SL at all. But if I am not on shift, I hang out with my friends, go shopping or dancing. :)

What are some of your favorite SL hang outs?
The beach, underwater (lag free), & my friends places. :)

What do you identify as on SL? Vamp, neko, fairy, hybrid, etc.
NEKO for sure! I also belong to a vamp family but I am still human. :)

Any juicy gossip, naughty tales or silly stories you'd like to share?
Mmmm, I don't like gossip & I don’t remember any particular story atm. Sorry lol. :)

If you could think of any unique outfit to have LoveCat design, what would it be?
Unique uh? "Rasta Neko" outfit for sure! With paw boots & stuff! Green, yellow & red colors! Maybe some black too! Yaaay! Looks awesome on my mind! :)

Any final words for our readers?
Thanks to LoveCat Thei & the LoveCats Managers who picked me as a Top Model! It really is an honor! Thanks also to my CoWorkers & all the Kittilicious that show us their <3 & support every time they stop by the store. I <3 LoveCats! Hugz! ★MEG★ (PuuRrrRrr!) :)


Remember, LoveCats is always looking for hard working staff! Come in and grab an application, you may be the next top model! Stop in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment