Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Mardi Gras



Have you ever wondered what goes on in LoveCats head? The story behind some of your favorite outfits? Now you can get a sneak peek into the world of LoveCats with this special blog exclusive interview about one of the latest LoveCats Neko Shop & Mall design; Mardi Gras!

What inspired you to create this latest design?
I can't pass up the opportunity to make something for a fun holiday!

What was the hardest part of the outfit to design?
The skirt and fluff at the back, I really wanted that fun showgirl look more than a neko look, but I loved the idea of the neko boots with it. I couldn't resist adding the heels for those who wanted to play up the showgirl look.

What was the easiest part of the outfit to deisgn?
The mask, I had a lot of fun with it

Do you have any of your own Mardi Gras plans on SL?
I don't! I'll have to see what comes my way.

What do you enjoy most about making holiday themed outfits?
I enjoy whimsy and holidays give me free reign to let my imagination wild.
I get to let out my inner child a bit and really play and have fun with the designs.

Which holiday do you most look forward to doing an outfit for?

I think Halloween is my favorite holiday and I have done a number of outfits for it, but I am actually looking forward to making up something for Easter. I am ready for spring!

Anything else you'd like to mention about this outfit?
I was excited to release the guy's version so that the guys can match their girls for parties. I LOVE the jeans and hat for the guys and wear them myself. I've seen a number of other girls wearing the guy's set too.

Any hints to your next amazing creation?
It could be anything! who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment